Messuages and lands in Bingley and par. Bingley: To lead to a Release. Witnessed Charles Oliphant, Wm. Hardy.
Lease for a year: Rev. William Lamplugh of Cottingley, his wife Elizabeth and their only daughter Elizabeth Lamplugh spinster to Jeremiah Dixon of Leeds and Thomas Fell of Milnerfield par. Bingley esqs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DWB/3/140
- Dates of Creation12 Feb 1761
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader