Messuage, barn and 14 closes called the Croft, Rushy Field, Swamp Field, Wheatfield, Little Ing, Fanwood, 2 Banks, Great Ing, 3 Brow Closes and 2 Fall Tops, in Clayton: Witnessed George and Richard Hopwood.
Mortgage: for £150: Thomas Hird of Rawden, a son of William Hird of Westscholes deceased, to Valentine Stead of Halifax gents.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DWB/3/114
- Dates of Creation23 Aug 1735
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader