The notes include a genealogy of the descendants of Daniel and Rachel De Pass during the nineteenth century, with related correspondence.
The De Pass family
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/13
- Dates of CreationNineteenth century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Notes on the De Pass family by A.De Pass.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.