Two notebooks belonging to John R. Williams. The contents relate to Public Health Department laboratory tests and experiments. Both volumes are kept with meticulous neatness.
John R. Williams's Notebooks
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssjrwn
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS JRWN
- Dates of Creation1890-1891
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John R. Williams M.B., studied at Edinburgh University between 1890 and 1891. No further biographical information was available at time of compilation of description.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, December 2002.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 26054-26055
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.