Various minutes, 1920-82; trade union side: minutes, 1927-81; annual reports, 1922-76 (incomplete); annual conference proceedings, 1920-47; subject files, 1920s-80s; Bulletin, 1937-41.
Inland Revenue Departmental Whitley Council
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 152 MSS.304
- Dates of Creation1920-1980s
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description[ not recorded ]
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Inland Revenue Departmental Whitley Council was formed in 1920 as part of the introduction of Whitleyism throughout the Civil Service.
Reference: J.D. Thomas, Fifty years of Whitleyism in the Inland Revenue, 1920-70.1970.
Conditions Governing Access
Access : Open.
The archive has been catalogued to fonds level only. This finding aid is available on-line.
The archive was deposited in the Centre on indefinite loan on the 6th February 1990. This deposit and subsequent accruals are listed in detail below.
- 6th February 1990 : 4 crates collected by university van [indefinite loan];
- 18th February 1991 : 1 crate collected by university van [indefinite loan].