Handwritten audited accounts 1923-1979, printed accounts 1971-1973, printed audited accounts 1980-1997, 2003-2005; also printed revenue account for Lady Clare Fund 1995. and membership subscription accounts prepared by William Harrison, 1936-46 (more detail than audited accounts for war years). Also includes papers relating to the Association's bank accounts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1114 CCCS/ASSC/3
- Alternative Id.GB 1114 1986/10/18; 2005-06/29; 2005-06/49
- Former ReferenceGB 1114 CCCS/4/3
- Dates of Creation1923 - 1997, 2003 - 2005
- Physical Description1 box paper
Scope and Content
All unpublished College records are subject to a 50-year closure period from date of creation, to protect the rights of third parties. Any material judged to contain sensitive personal data may remain closed for longer, at the discretion of the College.
Passed to the College archives by Peter Knewstubb and Peter Barron, 2005-2006.