Deeds relating to 'The Firs' and other property of the Mallam family.
Mallam Family Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.ch.berks.980-1127
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Berks. 980-1127
- Dates of Creation1655-1882
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description148 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Mallam family had property at Milton, near Abingdon, Sutton Courtney and Drayton, Berkshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were given to the Library by Miss B. Haywood in 1947.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.