Deeds relating to 'The Firs' and other property of the Mallam family.
Mallam Family Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Berks. 980-1127
- Dates of Creation1655-1882
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description148 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Mallam family had property at Milton, near Abingdon, Sutton Courtney and Drayton, Berkshire.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were given to the Library by Miss B. Haywood in 1947.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.