Unsigned minutes and agendas for the AGMs of the Trust and the Company, 17 Jul 1990. A final version of the minutes of the Company AGM is missing, though there is a draft in the file. The invited speakers at the Company AGM Public Meeting, entitled 'Sperm Counts: Aspects of Pregnancy Care for Men' were Nick Fisher, Tony Fletcher and John Terrell. There is also background material related to sperm count in men includes a briefing paper by Margaret and Arthur Wynn on the report of possible damage to the sperm of fathers at the Sellafield nuclear plant, and an (unsigned) typescript which appears to be the text for a talk, on the same subject.
1990 Annual General Meetings
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-5mal/5mal/a/2/08
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 5MAL/A/2/08
- Dates of Creation1989-1990
- Physical Description1 folder