This series contains financial and administrative papers of Thomas Tilling Limited such as annual reports, accounts, minutes of meetings, agreements for omnibus services and fleet lists. Other business records relate to the company's dealings with the British Transport Commission and the London Passenger Transport Board. In addition there are more personal papers on the Tilling family and a brief history of the company.
Thomas Tilling Limited: Financial Accounts, Agreements and Personal Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000355
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LN000451 LN000314 A0091 LN000444 A0222 A0388 (part) A0091
- Dates of Creation1882-1980
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description21 bundles, folders, papers and volumes
Scope and Content
This group of records was not created within a filing system and its arrangement does not reflect how it was used.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements