Includes petitions and memorials to the Court of Directors by Manackjee Cursetjee; Lieutenant Colonel Vans Kennedy, John Curwin, 1831-1835; the case of Assistant Surgeon Charles Jones, 1833; with observations on Durani States by Charles Masson, 1830 and a letter from him at Kabul, to Colonel David Wilson, 4 Jan 1835; and letters and papers about the Raja of Satara, 1837, including a Maratha letter from the Raja of Satara to the Court of Directors (folio 124). Contains several small items and one large folded folio (folios 124).
Papers of Mountstuart Elphinstone: petitions and memorials, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur F88/439
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001006.0x00035e
- Dates of Creation1829-1836
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file 146 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)