This series contains memoranda and extracts from minutes concerning the establishment of the LPTB including details of banking arrangements, the appointment of members, transport services consented to by the Board and inspections of some of the Board's properties. Also includes an outline of the London Passenger Transport Act of 1933.
Frank Pick: Reports, Minutes and Memoranda concerning the London Passenger Transport Board (LPTB)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000476
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/06 LN000152 LN000236
- Dates of Creation1935-1939
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 folder(s)
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements