- MS 1464/11;D Letter to Robert Falcon Scott, 25 April 1905 [Apparently a report on ceremony, which Scott did not attend] 2 leaves, holograph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 James Rennell Rodd/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation25 April 1905
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionLetter
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence relates to the award of the Vega medal by the Swedish Geographical Society to Robert Falcon Scott following his return from the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904.
See SPRI collection Sven Hedin.