Heavily annotated copy of 'Behar [Bihari] Proverbs, Classified and Arranged According to Their Subject-matter' by John Christian, London: Kegan Paul, Trench, Truber and Co., 1891. Slips stuck in the volume suggest it was a working copy. There is a suggestion that the volume was annotated by George Grieson, according to Richard Burghart, Department of Anthropology and Sociology, SOAS.
Annotated copy of 'Behar Proverbs, Classified and Arranged According to Their Subject-matter'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380614
- Dates of Creation1891
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Bihari languages
- Physical Description1 volume (256pp.)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Withdrawn from SOAS Library