Student's notes of lectures given at University College London, session 1863-1864, on fine art and construction by Thomas L Donaldson (1795-1885), first Professor of Architecture.
Donaldson Lecture Notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 121
- Dates of Creation1863-1864
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 volumes
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Purchased from Mrs Raja of Ramsgate in 1967.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.
From the house of G Hand at Ramsgate.