1. ACT: To confirm a Provisional Order under the Sea Fisheries Act 1868 relating to mussel fisheries in the estuary of the River Conway [2 & 3 Geo. 5, Ch. CXLI]. (1912)
2. CIRCULAR re Public Health (Shell-Fish) Regulations sent to all Port Sanitary Authorities, Metropolitan Borough Councils... etc. with a copy of an Order made in relation to the Public Health (Regulations as to Food) Act, 1907.
ORDER [as above].
[With mss annotation that the document was revoked by the P.H. (Shellfish) Regs. 1934]. (1915)
3. ACT: To confirm a Provisional Order under the Sea Fisheries Act 1868 relating to Oyster, Mussel and Cockle Fisheries in and near Poole Harbour [5 & 6 Geo. 5, Ch. XL]. (1915)
4. DRAFT RULES AND ORDERS: Heysham and Morecambe Bay (Shell-fish) Regulations, proposed to be made by the Minister of Health under Sect. 130 of the Public Health Act, 1875 (38 & 39 Vict., Ch. 55), as amended by the Public Health Act, 1896 (59 & 60 Vict., Ch. 19), and the Public Health (Regulations as to Food) Act, 1907 (7 Edw. 7, Ch. 32). The regulations relate to the prevention of epidemic, endemic and infectious diseases. (1926)
5. STATUTORY RULES AND ORDERS No. 664, Public Health, England. Prevention of Epidemic, Endemic and Infectious Diseases. The Brightlingsea (Shell-Fish) Regulations. Made by the Minister of Health, as 4 above. (1932)
6. PROVISIONAL RULES AND ORDERS: The Brightlingsea (Shell-Fish) (Amendment) Regulations. (1933)
7. PROVISIONAL RULES AND ORDERS: The Brightlingsea (Shell-Fish) (Amendment) Regulations (No. 2). (1933)
8. COPY NOTICE of an Order made by the Urban District Council of Newhaven preventing the sale, distribution or possession of any shell-fish taken from a prescribed area. (1945)
9. COPY ORDER by the Rural District Council of Barnstaple re the Public Health (Shell-Fish) Regulations 1934. (1943)
10. COPY ORDER by Barnstaple and Bideford Port Health Authority re the Public Health (Shell-Fish) Regulations 1934.