FOLDER including series of photographic prints [assembled for use in a publication and available in CP48] depicting the processes of mussel gathering, purification and bagging; a plan [? of the Conwy estuary]; and a series of papers by scientific staff of Conwy Fisheries Experiment Station. These include 'Shell-fish and the Public Health' and 'The Purification of Polluted Shellfish' by R W Dodgson; 'Improved Techniques for the Bacteriological Examination of Molluscan Shellfish' by N Reynolds and P C Wood (1956); and 'The Sanitary Control of Shellfish in England' by H P Sherwood [post 1942].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD3/2/8/4
- Dates of Creation1938-1956
- Physical Description1 folder