Includes correspondence between Dr Dodgson and E H Havelock of the Development Commission, much of it extremely frank in tone, about work issues on the experimental oyster breeding programme and inter-personal conflicts with other government staff.
FILE: Development Commission Enquiry into the possibilities of continuing oyster work at Conwy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD3/2/3/1
- Dates of Creation1921-1934
- Physical Description1 file