Includes staff management and accounts; plans to build a jetty at the Benarth Road site and to install an elevator leading from the road to the tanks; economics of annual mussel relaying; plans to try French methods of shellfish production [bouchot culture experiments]; problems with a Chester wholesaler, delaying marketing mussels and thereby causing secondary pollution.
FILE: Various correspondence re Conwy mussel fishery.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD3/1/3/5
- Dates of Creation1954-1965
- Physical Description1 file