JOURNAL: Fish Farmer Vol. 21, part 5, containing an article entitled A Clouded Future, but Conwy wont be Forgotten by Stuart Banks. Reviews the history and work of the Conwy laboratory, following the decision to close the site and transfer the work to existing facilities at Weymouth and Lowestoft. Includes the history of the construction of the mussel purification tanks, the experiments in oyster breeding and research into other types of shellfish, including more recent research into Dover sole and scallop cultivation.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 CD3/4/25
- Dates of Creation1998 September -1998 October
- Physical Description1 item