1. LIST: tools at the mussel tanks [typed alphabetical list on official notepaper with ms. additions].
2. LIST: tools, noting items lost or broken.
3. LIST: [shopping or stock].
4. DAILY CHART: [bags] of mussels going out [to market] during the season. Includes running total and notes of closure due to Christmas holidays and market conditions.
5. DAILY CHART: [bags] of mussels, as 4 above.
6. NOTE to Mr Jones re the [Four] Deep cleansing experiment.
7. NOTE re 24-hour double layer experiment.
8. 4 pages of stock listings.
9. DRAWING of [frame or table] apparatus including dimensions.
10. LICENCE LIST for Conwy mussel boat [owners] giving names, addresses, boat numbers and whether licence returned. [In envelope addressed to Mr Morris Jones, tank superintendent.]
11. CLAIM FORMS for travelling and incidental expenses [blank, in envelope addressed to Morris Jones.]
12. MULTIPLICATION TABLE showing cost of bags of mussels from 1-80 bags @ 3s.9d. per bag.
13. LIST: [?bolt sizes].