1. ENVELOPE addressed to Morris Jones, Superintendent of the Mussel Tanks at Benarth Road, Conwy [empty].
2. LIST: [?shopping].
3. NOTE of experiments in double-layer cleansing of mussels in 24-hours, including note of how many samples were required to be taken and at what stages.
4. LICENCE LIST of boats for the season, giving names, addresses, boat numbers and remarks [mostly a date of when licence returned.]
5. LIST: regular fishermen, noting those who were doubtful [sometimes including the reason, e.g., no licence.]
6. LIST as 5 above [usually including reason why doubtful, e.g., when not painting or should not be musselling as draws Public Assistance.