Minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors. Inserted into this volume are a resignation letter from Reuben Spencer to the Board, dated March 22nd 1894 (p.140); a handwritten list of "Mr T.B. Cooper's Duties" written in 1895 (p.244); and a newspaper cutting concerning the arrest and attempted suicide of Gustav Bingen, a partner in the failed banking firm of Fratelli Bingen (p.283). At the end of the book is a register of the attendance of the directors at Board Meetings from 1892-96.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceFormer reference: No 2.GB 133 RYL/1/1/10
- Dates of Creation1892-1897
- Physical DescriptionFormer reference: No 2. 1 vol.