Minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors. Inserted into this volume are a newscutting entitled "...Great Increase of Profit: Higher Dividend...", and dated c. June 30th 1918 (p.299); Christmas "card" for 1918 from the directors (p.317); a typed resolution, dated September 3rd 1920, entitled "Conditions for Staff Consideration Fund" (p.402); a notice for an Extraordinary General Meeting, for the purpose of increasing share capital and adopting new Articles of Association, dated May 27th 1920 (p.420); and a share prospectus for Rylands and Sons Ltd, dating from July 9th 1920 (p.422). At the end of this book is a register of the attendance of the directors from 1913-20.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYL/1/1/14
- Former ReferenceGB 133 No 6.
- Dates of Creation1913-1920
- Physical Description1 vol.