Pamela Anderson, participant in the International Visitor Program of the US Department of State, toured the US in 1976 to determine changing attitudes among men and women
- typescript of talk given in US entitled 'Problems of a modern woman's life'
- leaflet statement of purpose of Coalition of Labor Union Women
- leaflet 'Women in the Labor Force' Labor Studies at San Francisco
- member's letter and other papers by Women's Equity Action League, 1976
- leaflet 'The German Marshall Fund of the United States Women and work'
- 'Why some women fear the Equal Rights Law' from San Jose Mercury dated 5 May 1976 (photograph of Pamela Anderson)
- A British Feminist in America, Pandora News Journal, Jun 1976 (photograph of Pamela Anderson)