Letters to and responses from The Times, UK government, Stormont, Broadcasting House (UK and Northern Ireland), Belfast Telegraph, The Guardian and others on a range of issues, both professional (nutrition, social care, fluoridation, cycling as exercise, bronchitis, byssinosis, smoking) and political (Northern Ireland troubles, Soviet treatment of Solzhenitsyn). Includes a 1946 response (photocopied) from Aneurin Bevan, on health care reform and 1972 letter from Edward Heath on Northern Ireland.
Letters and responses to public bodies, newspapers etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 624/2/2/1
- Dates of Creation1934-1993
- Physical Description47 letters