- Plans of University Avenue 1892-1895;
- Business correspondence concerning work to be done in University Gardens 1885-1927;
- Correspondence re: the sale of Mr Mann??s house at 4 University Gardens 1907-1927;
- Large document concerning the Notes and Titles of the Estate of Castlecraig 1905;
- Collection of postcards of different house estates and grounds 1905;
- Estimates and valuations of work to be completed at University Gardens 1885-1927;
- Copies of the conditions of the VII bond loan given to St Petersburg Municipal Council, with a coupon sheet, written in French, English and Russian 1913.
Papers of James Mann, fl.1885, warehouseman, Glasgow, Scotland
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The arrangement of this material reflects the original order in which it was received.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Digital file level list available in searchroom.
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
None which affect the use of this material
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents.
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 0248 procedures
Location of Originals
This material is original
No known publications using this material
Description compiled in line with the following international standards: International Council on Archives, ISAD(G) Second Edition, September 1999 and National Council on Archives, Rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names
Fonds level description compiled by Andrew Thomson, Hub Project Archivist, 22 October 2004.