This series comprises miscellaneous genealogical papers of the Lushington family, including a draft will of Vernon Lushington
GENEALOGICAL PAPERS, 19th cent-20th cent,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 176 7854/10
- Dates of Creation19th cent-20th cent
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
There are no access restrictions.
Deposited by Mr R Norris of London through David Taylor of Cobham in October 2005 and January 2014.
Other Finding Aids
An item level description of the archive is available on the Surrey History Centre online catalogue