Collections of Mary Anne Everett Green for a history of the Hanoverian queens of England, including notes and extracts relating to Sophia Dorothea, wife of George I, and Caroline of Anspach, wife of George II.
Collections of Mary Anne Everett Green
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. c. 196-7, d. 115; French d. 13
- Dates of Creation19th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and French.
- Physical Description4 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mary Anne Everett Green (1818-1895) was a historian. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1924.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39821-4.