Cottage and croft in Harpham (sometime parcel of the possessions of the Chantry of St. Leonard in Speeton Chapel).
Bargain and Sale: Francis Morice of Westminster esq. and Francis Phelips of London gent. to William Stquintyn of Harpham esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDSQ/5/9
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1612
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader