Notebook titled 'XII Aborigines of Tasmania, Original MSS. H. Ling Roth'
The volume comprises:
- "The last murderous attack of Tasmanian Aboriginals" Ms. pp.3-11.
- Rayner "Customs of Aboriginals in Tasmania", Ms. p.13
- E. B. Tylor, "On the survival of palaeolithic conditions in Tasmania and Australia" , p.15
- Cutting, "Wedge Island skeleton", Tasmanian Mail, 9 July 1896, p.17.
- Cutting, J B Walker, "Notes on the Tasmanian Aborigines", an address to the Royal Society of Tasmania, pp.19-21. Hobart Mercury 16 Nov 1897
- Cutting J B Walker "Tasmanian half castes" arguing that the Straits Islanders were of mixed Australian and Tasmanian blood and several cuttings from The Queen, Sep-Oct 1899, concerning Aboriginal Tasmanian stitching.