A reconstruction from early texts of the water conservation works by the Emperor Yu, in the 4th century B.C.?
Yu chi t'u [Map of the tracks of Yu] a rubbing of a stone engraving at Sian dated 1137
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MAP D 87 (113)
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialChinese
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
B/w; map 76x76cm, mounted on linen.
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance