A variety of items :
- Diary of Rev. Griffith Pari Huws, Morfa Nefyn, 1880
- A letter to Rev. Griffith Pari Huws from Griffith Jones, a soldier in the Great War, 1914-1918.
- Epitaphs of Gwilym Prysor by Gwilym Deudraeth, 1892
- A poem written for a meeting at Salem Church, Colwyn Bay, Denbighshire, 1900
- Incomplete letter to Rev. William Pari Huws, Dolgellau from a correspondent in Dewey, Nevada, 1904
- A list of references to the registration of Congregational chapels in Anglesey and Caernarfonshire from 1795-1804.
- A letter from T. E. Nicholas to Dr G. Pari Huws enclosing a song composed by him on the occasion of the centenary of Ebenezer Chapel, Dinas Mawddwy, 1967.
- A transcript of a tape recorded conversation between Dr Gwilym Pari Huws and John Owen of Gerddigleision, Llangernyw, Denbighshire on the subject of Llangernyw and its people.
- A collection of gravestone epitaphs taken from Tabor cemetery near Dolgellau, compiled by Mrs Mair Miller, Llansilin, Denbighshire, daughter of Dr Gwilym Pari Huws.