The collection comprises correspondence and other papers relating to the preparation andproduction of Henry Purcell's dramatic operas 'Dioclesian' (1963), 'King Arthur' (1956) and 'TheFairy Queen' (1959) by the University of Nottingham's University Opera company. The following seriesare present:
- Minutes. 1956-1963 (UN UU 13/1);
- Programmes and posters. 1956-1963 (UN UU 13/2);
- Papers relating to ticketing for 'Dioclesian', including seating plans for the university's GreatHall showing seats sold, sample ticket, and a list of names to receive complimentary tickets. 1963(UN UU 13/3);
- Papers relating to publicising the production of 'Dioclesian', including mailing lists forposters and bills. 1963 (UN UU 13/4);
- Other papers including financial items relating to the production of 'Dioclesian', rehearsalschedules, and a few items of correspondence. 1959-1963 (UN UU 13/5).