Including: `The Empty Tomb: What really happened?', `The Resurrection: did it really happen?', `2nd Sunday after Easter, Magdalene 1984', `A Lawyer examines the case of the Resurrection', `Law, Justice and Morality', `Christianity: Intellectual Suicide?', `Whither Civilization?', `Why I am a Christian', `The Case for Christian faith: a lawyer's view', `The relevance of the Christian faith to an Age of Doubt', `Do men live again?', `The Resurrection: Fact or Fable?', `Did man invent God?', `Law Student's Tea', `St. John's College, May '81', `Passion Sunday', `The Creed and the Father Almighty', `Haddenham', `Christ the Redeemer', `2 Cor. 1:12-24', `Non Stipendiary Ministry', `B. R. Genesis 3', and `C. M. F.'.
Notes for sermons and lectures on Christianity
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms60/ppms60/02/14
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 60/02/14
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access