Articles including "What were the concepts of Crime and procedures known to the Northern Nigerians before the advent of the British"; "The Reform of Criminal law introduced by the British"; "The Reform of Criminal law in Nigeria"; "Is the new penal code and criminal procedures code in Northern Nigeria A retrograde legislation or a major advance"; "Introduction to the new criminal code and procedure" and "The code and the Nigerian Constitution".
Articles regarding criminal law
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 60/01/16
- Former ReferenceGB 102 MS 365205
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access