Including a review of The Human Face of God by John A. T. Robinson; a paper `On Behalf of the Covenant', 1980; address by Professor Owen Chadwick at the Memorial Service of Sir Herbert Butterfield, 1979; `Ethics: Relative, Situational or Absolute', `The Meaning of Christmas', `Why I as an evangelical hope that the Church of England will agree to the Covenant', `Civil Law and God's Law'; review of The Forgotten Father by Thomas A. Smail; series of five short talks on religion; notes on the Gospel of St. John; `A Layman's view of biblical scholarship', `The Humanity of Christ', `Appendix:"The anastasis: The Resurrection of Jesus as an Historical event"'.
File of articles, letters and reviews by Anderson relating to Christianity
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms60/ppms60/02/07
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 60/02/07
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access