Papers relating to three Wrexham firms of solicitors: James, James and Hatch; Evan Morris and Co.; and Jagger and Clement Jones.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/156
- Dates of Creation1894-1959
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.