Manuscript letter. Written from Snape, Suffolk. Has just finished reading her manuscript. and has taken notes as she went along. Shall she keep them until she and Ray can go through them together. She has been interested in the further details about the Pankhursts also by Florence Nightingale's pamphlet. 'I hardly feel this ought to be published except for the evidence it gives of the enormous distance we have travelled since it was written.'
Millicent Garrett Fawcett to Ray Strachey
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7bsh/7bsh/5/3/4/46
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7BSH/5/3/4/46
- Dates of Creation1 Jan 1928
- Physical Description1 item