Manuscript letter. Written from the American Colony, Jerusalem. Discusses possible titles for Ray's book. A telegram from Eleanor Rathbone said the Government had introduced a 'perfect Bill'. Hopes it has no clauses which might cost support from the Labour Party. 'After all the Labour people were the first as a party to give us their support'
Millicent Garrett Fawcett to Ray Strachey
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7bsh/7bsh/5/3/4/37
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7BSH/5/3/4/37
- Dates of Creation15 Mar 1928
- Physical Description1 item