Manuscript letter. Written from East Augham Sanatorium. She has no doubts of the Government's intentions. A Solicitor General does not talk in this way unless he is carrying out the intentions of his chief...there was a feeling of quiet triumph among us all...wished you had been there.
Millicent Garret Fawcett to Ray Strachey
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7bsh/7bsh/5/3/4/54
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7BSH/5/3/4/54
- Dates of Creation17 Apr 1927
- Physical Description1 item