Manuscript letter. Written from Gower Street, London. She is trying to stir up the Deputy Black Rod to let them know when the Royal Assent is to be given to the Equal Franchise Bill. She thinks Pippa is really better and in a good way to being well again. 'You will have many feelings about the death of Mrs Pankhurst. She was very able but impossible to work with.'
Millicent Garrett Fawcett to Ray Strachey
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7bsh/7bsh/5/3/4/31
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7BSH/5/3/4/31
- Dates of Creation15 May 1928
- Physical Description1 item