Programme, reviews, and sketches for the reconstruction of Dervishes.
Dervishes by Jean Borlin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/412/2/2
- Dates of Creation1920-1998
- Language of MaterialSwedish English
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dervishes was originally choreographed by Borlin in 1923 for Ballet Suedois with sets by Mouveau and music by Glazounov. It was first reconstructed for the Royal Swedish Ballet in 1998.