Press cuttings and program for the reconstruction of Le Bal.
Le Bal by George Balanchine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/412/1/1
- Dates of Creation1929-2005
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Le Bal was originally choreographed by George Balanchine in 1929 for the Ballets Russes with music by Rieti and sets by De Chirico. The first reconstruction was for Rome Opera Ballet in 2005.