Press cuttings, prints, and programmes for the reconstructions of Le Creation du Monde.
Le Creation du Monde by Jean Borlin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/412/2/1
- Dates of Creation1923-2003
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Le Creation du Monde was originally choreographed by Borlin in 1923 for the Ballets Suedois with sets by Leger and music by Milhaud and Cendrars. First reconstruction for Cynthia Odier, Flexum, with Geneva Ballet and Museum of Art and History. Also reconstructed for Maggiodanza Florence in 2003 and CCN Ballet de Lorraine, Nancy in 2012.