The programme and an article about the reconstruction of La Giara.
La Giara by Jean Borlin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/412/2/3
- Dates of Creation1924-2008
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
La Giara was originally choreographed by Borlin in 1924 for Ballet Suedois with sets by de Chirico and music by Alfredo Castella. It was first reconstructed for Rome Opera Ballet in 2008.