1. Rectors of Witnesham, 1310-1933, 1 volume.
2. Copy of the register book for the town of Witnesham, listing christenings and burials for 1538-1589, 1 volume.
3. Marine insurance and claims, 1904-1921, 1 volume.
4. Monumental inscriptions in churches and churchyards of Witnesham, transcribed by Walker, 1931, 1 volume.
5. Correspondence, notes, newscuttings, maps and photographs relating to Witnesham, including material on the Meadows family, 1 envelope.
6. Examination in principal subjects Law I and II, 1925-1926, listing the results of Cambridge students in tabular form, 5 pamphlets.
7. Miscellaneous loose notes.