Letters concerned mostly with the paying of teachers' salaries, and other general matters that arise from employing teachers, such as holiday entitlement. Others discuss the hiring of teachers and the resignation of another, as well as difficulty paying the rent on the school buildings. There is some discussion of the starting salary of a new teacher and how it should compare to that of a longer-established teacher. Letters from Banca Commerciale Italiana expressing willingness to transfer funds into Italy from Britain, with forms attached.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 GMS/1/3/5
- Dates of Creation1914-1929
- Physical Description14 items