Court rolls of the manor of Dinton, 14th-18th century.
Court Rolls of the Manor of Dinton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Rolls Bucks. 4-11
- Dates of Creation14th-18th century
- Language of MaterialLatin, and English.
- Physical Description8 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Manor of Dinton, Buckinghamshire.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The court rolls were bought at Sotheby's in 1926.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 52064-71.