Correspondence and papers re: dispute over ownership and use of logo of 'Town Talk', a weekly free newsletter covering the Colwyn Bay district. Owner was Mrs L.M. Griffiths, dispute with Mr Dunwell. Includes copy of 'Town Talk', 10th May 1934. File No. 5035.
Dispute: Ownership of 'Town Talk' and its Logo, Colwyn Bay & District
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/9/2/5/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/9/2/5/1
- Dates of Creation1934-1936
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).