File includes: Copy agreement as to sale and purchase of house, shop and premises in High Street, St Asaph, between M. Roberts and Mr & Mrs Price, 21st April 1896; transfer of mortgage, J. Jones Esq. and another, to H.L. Jones Esq. 1911; conveyance of land with house, shop, yard etc. known as 'The City Bakery', Mr M. Roberts to Mr T. Price and Mrs C. Price, 31st July 1908; draft mortgage of the City Bakery, T. Price and his wife to Messrs J. Jones and J. Jones, 1st August 1908; plan of property in St Asaph, purchased by Mr Price from M. Roberts. Scale: 20 ft to 1 inch, c.1908; correspondence. File No. XXX/2537.
Sale of The City Bakery, St Asaph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/2/23/6
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/2/23/6
- Dates of Creation1896-1908
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).